Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ALoHa Tag...

(Fabulous creation & posting by Jennifer Cuthbertson - BLOG)




Are you having fun traveling with me and
Stampin' D'amour? Over the past few weeks, I've showed you vintage France and this week I'm showing you vintage Hawaii! I used the colors for this week's Throwdown and a replica luggage sticker to make this fun tag.

I started off with a manilla tag and embossed it with my woodgrain embossing plate. I was thinking old Polynesian canoe but the grain didn't show up very well. I aged the tag with some distress ink, fussy cut the flight attendant from the luggage sticker, added the stamped poster image, and finished off the tag with some gorgeous Hawaiian-themed ribbon I've had forever.

Supplies: Stamp - Vintage Hawaiian Airlines (SDA), Tag/Ribbons/Twine (Etsy) Card Stock - Select White (PTI), Ink - Bashful Blue (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Sticker (Paper Source)
Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science