Powered by Blogger.

Thanks-a-million!!!!


Hi everyone, I have a card today featuring this sentiment from "Stampin' D'Amour", this is one of their red rubber stamp images. For the layout of my card I used the sketch challenge #114 from Card Patterns. The floral patterned paper is from one the the new lines from K & Co., it's called "Julianne", accented the design of the card with red cardstock. The red scalloped edge I made with a Martha Stewart border punch and glued behind the patterned paper to just show the little scallop edge.

For the strip of vellum I used an embossing border folder from the "Organic" set, the butterflies I diecut and embossed with the "Combo Butterflies" set from Cuttlebug. The red cardstock was embossed with the "Victoria" folder, I added a couple of glitter brads and some Stickles to the edge of the patterned paper, the vellum and the vellum butterfly for some sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my project, come back soon and have a great Friday.

Supplies:
Size: 5" x 6 1/2"
Stamps: Stampin' D'Amour (Thanks a million!!!)
Inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (weathered wood)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, K & Co. (Julianne), Basic Grey, vellum
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria), Cuttlebug embossing border (Organic), Cuttlebug die and embossing folder (Combo Butterflies), Stickles (Baby Blue), SEI glitter brads, Martha Stewart border punch (Lattice), pop dots
Challenges: Sketch #114 Card Patterns
Share on :
Thanks-a-million!!!!
Thanks-a-million!!!!
Reviewed by Ocha Tembem
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment