Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another cute Stampin D Amour card...

POSTING & CREATION by Angelica Turner

Good morning and welcome, today I have a card I made with this vintage label image from Stampin' D'Amour, this image is part of their "French Vintage" clear stamp set, I used sketch #194 from Mojo Monday for my layout inspiration. Since the design uses lots of small pieces I went through my scrap folders and found lots of green and brown patterns.
I stamped the image on green patterned paper, diecut with a Spellbinders circle die and covered with Crackle Accents. For the brown decorative tag I used a die from the "Fleur De Lis Accents" set, cut and embossed, I then used the die to trace the outside of the shape on green patterned paper and cut with scissors. Adhered everything with pop dots to add some dimension. Thank you so much for stoping by and hope you have a wonderful day.


Supplies:
Size: 5" x 6 1/2"
Stamps: Stampin' D'Amour (French Vintage)
Inks: ColorBox (Chesnut), Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Fancy Pants Designs
Other: Crackle Accents, Recollections copper brads, ribbon, Spellbinders Dies (Standard Circles Large, Fleur De Lis Accents), Martha Stewart border punch (Flower Bed), pop dots
Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science