Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thinking of You...

Thinking of You


I just adore all of the vintage label stamps by StampinDAmour and used another one for this card. This week I decided to use the color challenge at CR84FN as my inspiration - I stamped the Vintage Typewriter in Certainly Celery, cut it out, and distressed the edges. I layered some pretty white lace and some green baker's twine to the card base and added a tag which I stamped with a sentiment from Vintage Children. I love this pink and green card - very springy/summery!

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Typewriter, Vintage Children (SDA), Card Stock - Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White (SU!), Distrezz It All, Ink - Certainly Celery, Basic Black (SU!), Cuttlebug, Tag Die (Spellbinders), Twine (Divine Twine), Lace (May Arts), DP - Nursery Girl (DCWV)

Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science