Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Celebrete card...


{Adorable creation & posting by Jennifer Cuthbertson - BLOG }

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a card I made with the new Fabulous Birthday set from Stampin' D'Amour! I love that the banner image in this set spells "celebrate" as many banners are blank and a lot of alphabet stamps don't fit.

I used some replica vintage catalog paper along with some fun patterned papers to make this birthday card. I stamped the banner image on patterned paper and cut each pennant out and glued them to a length of baker's twine. The "Happy Birthday!" sentiment and the banner image are from the birthday set and the "Oh, goody gum-drops!" sentiment is a separate stamp from SDA.

Supplies: Stamps - Fabulous Birthday, sentiment (SDA), DP - Fly a Kite (October Afternoon), Ephemera (SDA), Card Stock/Ink - Night of Navy (SU!), Twine (Country Clean)
Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science