Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SWIM PARTY...



(Adorable card & posting by Jennifer Cuthbertson - BLOG)

I made this card for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger using a stamp from the new Fabulous Birthday set from Stampin' D'Amour and my new Salt Air collection from Cosmo Cricket! I can't believe how much fabulousness is in this card!

I was inspired by this photograph both in use of the color palette (though mine is a muted version) and the way this photo makes me think of summer!

One of the best summers I can remember was the summer of my 12th birthday and we had a big swimming party at a really popular swimming hole on the river. My mom hand drew all of the invitations which is why I'm probably such a fan of this handmade invitation! Thanks for such a fun trip down memory lane, Cath! :)

Supplies: Stamps - Fabulous Birthday (SDA), DP/Chipboard Stickers - Salt Air Collection (Cosmo Cricket), Ink - Only Orange (SU!)
Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science