Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{MaHaLo...tag card}

{lovely creation & posting by Jennifer Cuthbertson - BLOG}

I stamped the tag with images from the Vintage Hawaiian clear stamp set, using coral for the hibiscus to give it a pop of color. I distressed the tag with dye ink and used foam squares to pop the tag up a bit. I finished the card with some pretty ribbon that I recently rediscovered in my stash.

I hope you've been as inspired by Stampin' d'Amour as I have and that you will have a chance to ink up some lovely stamps very soon! Also, look for my card published in this summer's Paper Crafts Go-To Sketches for Cardmakers where I've used the SDA Circus Ticket stamp! Fun!

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Hawaiian (SDA), Tag (Uline), DP - South Seas Collection (Creative Imagination), Card/Envelope (Hero Arts), Ribbons (my stash), Ink - Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Baker's Twine (Country Clean), Foam Squares

Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science