Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Booth 96 - BEFORE & AFTER

Here is another set of "Before & After" photos...

Above is the little booth at the local
Brass Armadillo antique Mall here in Phoenix.


All mine and waiting to be cute and full of vintage goodies!
The built-in picket fence shelves were a total bonus!

Here is the "after"...

Of course, this is what my booth looked like a couple of days ago, because I keep bringing in more stuff everyday and moving things around.


Although I'm not selling Scrapbook Papers in the booth (except for some retired-no-longer-available stuff), I hung up vintage-looking scrapbook papers on the lattice with clothes pins, which covers up the backside of the wood from my neighbor's booths.

People keep asking me where can they buy my stuff at and if I have a store someplace...and now I have a place to send my customers for the vintage goods.

Items are VERY reasonably priced, I have a lot of $1 Paper Brafting items on clearance, since it's stuff that is no longer available, but still prefect for projects.

I also have Vintage Ephemera, Shabby decor, vintage suitcases (I probably have more suitcases than the luggage carousel at the airport!), German Scrap, and more!


Thanks for stopping by "Booth 96"...

Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science