Tuesday, April 26, 2011

C'est Fantastique




Today I've got a fun card featuring stamps from the French Vintage clear set from Stampin' D'Amour! I love the images in this set and thought the flapper girls would go perfectly with the new Curtain Call line from Graphic 45. I stamped the image and "C'est fantastique" sentiment underneath and cut it out with a rectangle die. I distressed the edges with a distressing tool and again with ink to give the label an aged feel. I added a couple of layers of patterned paper and finished the card with some lace and vine trims and a bright, red ribbon!


Supplies: Stamps - French Vintage (SDA), DP - Curtain Call Collection (G45), Card Stock - Basic Black (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI), Ink - Riding Hood Red (SU), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Lace/Ribbon - Crafta, Vine Trim (my stash), Foam Squares, Corner Chomper, Distressing Tool (Making Memories), Cuttlebug, Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders)

Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science