Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet as a CUPCAKE Card

{Adorable creation & posting by Jennifer Cuthbertson - BLOG}

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made using the always fabulous Vintage Children set from Stampin' D'Amour that was inspired by this week's trigger over at Moxie Fab World!
I was inspired by this photograph both by the color palette and also by the vintage feel of the towel. I thought this vintage-inspired stamp would be perfect for the card and used coordinating papers in peach and turquoise as background and also to piece the little dress. I finished the card with my Copic markers and some photo corners for even more of a vintage feel.

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Children (SDA), DP - Craft Stack (DCWV), Copic Markers, Photo Corners (Michael's), Ribbon (Etsy), Twine (PTI), Button (my stash), Cuttlebug, Dies (Spellbinders), Foam Squares
Faculty, Arts, Science Faculty, Arts, Science